Thursday, September 22, 2011

Doggy Blues

This is a picture of my dog Ariel. She’s usually a very happy, fun-loving dog, but lately she’s been feeling sick. It’s very sad but I also figured I’d capture the look of emotion on her face as she lay on the balcony. It’s too bad I couldn’t have taken the picture in a better setting, but I didn’t want to pass up on this opportunity. I changed the hue around her to a deep blue in order to accentuate her emotion even further. All in all, I feel like it was a good shot.
Heru Z

6 comments:

  1. I really like the way the blue really enhances the emotion of the dog, and how the dog's eyes aren't looking directly at the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Think That This Photo Was Photoshopped...
    Sorry ; But I Like It She Is A Cutee Dog...
    The Focus On Her Is Great ...
    And The Lighting Of The Blue Is Nice ; The Lighting Around Her Is Harsh ...
    THere Is Alot Of Curved Lines I Like It..
    This Photo Makes Me Want To Go Home And Hold My Puppy Lol .! But All In All Its A Really Nioee Picture ...

    Ara G.Fphs

    ReplyDelete
  3. this photo is very well taken.... the colors go well together. if i had a choice i would put this one on my wall at home.


    FPHS..hunter shear

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the glow of the shadow it makes the dog stand out more. The blance fit's perfectly the front isa little darker then the back of the dog. But the feeling of this photo is very sad.
    Nick G. fphs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this picture because, it seems to show the feeling of the dog which seems to be sad and the purple-blue effect gives the picture more character to it. This picture immediately caught my eye with the beautiful effects. Nice job Heru=).
    Lola A
    FPHS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see the shadow of the dog and it stands out and there is a beautiful effect.

    kyle-hphs

    ReplyDelete