Monday, February 13, 2012

Morning Tree

I took this picture at morning right on campus. I really like this picture because it wasn’t planned or anything. I was out taking photos and decided that the tree might bring out a good picture. The lightning was very good and the depth of field was perfect with no distractions. One thing that could have been better was if it was a tiny bit more in focus. Overall this is one of my favorite pictures even though it was when I was a beginning photographer. 
Cory C

2 comments:

  1. The depth of field enhances the view of this photo. The foregrounds are in focus, while the background is blurred. The mood is blooming in season.

    Tessa S. FPHS

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome picture the depth of field is great and the contrast of colors is captivating.
    Tanner K.

    ReplyDelete