Monday, February 25, 2013

Falling Up

This shot is a picture of a tree that it’s leaves were dying so the whole tree was yellow except for the trunk. I wanted to do the tree because I thought that a yellow tree would portray  “the fall look”. Before I got to this masterpiece of greatness there was a lot of trial and error. I tried a lot of things like leaves on the ground bushes and the dark sky, but nothing worked as much as my best shot. I am satisfied with my final product obviously because I thought it looked good. In Photoshop I just adjusted the levels a little bit to make it brighter in contrast to exemplify the tree and its yellow dying look.
 Bradlee M

4 comments:

  1. I like the color in this picture. The yellow is really bright and gives it a good mood. I like the angle up. The way the tree trunk sort of angles across the picture is cool.
    Zach M. - Franklin Pierce

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting in the photo really brings out the textures and colors of the photo. The trunk leads you to the leaves in a beautiful way; if I could I would blow it up and hang it in my room.
    Breanna Walker -FPHS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting in the photo really brings out the textures and colors of the photo. The trunk leads you to the leaves in a beautiful way; if I could I would blow it up and hang it in my room.
    JackD-FPHS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you can see the texture of the bark on the tree. You can tell what season this photo was taken in, by the bright yellow and orange colors. The trunk leads you to the center of the tree. This photo reminds me of the reasons why I love the season fall. <3
    Jasmine P -FPHS

    ReplyDelete