Friday, April 19, 2013

LongBoard


This photograph I took in my garage during one of my assignments. I wanted to capture something about longboarding just because I love to longboard and it is a hobby I picked up and have kept with which is rare for me. Trying to get the full board just wasn’t coming out right because the curvature of the board kind of through off the photo in my opinion. I upped the hue of yellow and red to make it pop more. Also I like how you can see the flecks on the grip tape I think it adds just enough to the picture. Sector 9 is the time of longboard and made for a good focus in the middle of the board. The background is kind of thrown off with the table but with the board taking up the majority of the picture and the table not being too colorful or anything I think it is fine. I used rule of thirds on the sector 9 which was also my main focus.
Alec C

No comments:

Post a Comment