Monday, February 7, 2011

Big Ben


I took this picture when I was on my way to the London eye. I figured I would just take some pictures or whatever. And when I went through them I really like how Big Ben popped. Then I went to Photoshop and brightened the colors just a little more to get Big Ben to stand out more.  I liked the sky in the background I was really lucky to get it at the right time. The down side of Photoshop is it didn’t keep the darker blue of the sky. The dark blue sky would have made a good contrast with the bright Big Ben.
-Ryan K-W

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sky is beautiful and fantastic. The contrast between the sky and clocktower are just excellent. The way you used the rule of thirds is great. This is just darling in more ways than once, it portrays this historical mood to me, if that makes any sense. Overall I just have say this is a great photo, great focus, great elements, great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice picture. But I feel like it is a bit tilted. The tower is also almost in the center, not utilizing the rule of thirds. But over all it’s a pretty good shot.
    LT ERHS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky is beautiful. The way the clock tower is against the sky, it brings out the color of the clock tower more. Rule of thirds is good, great focus and overall a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete