Monday, February 7, 2011

Why Not?


I took this picture my freshman year when I was taking a photography class based solely on the dark room. I did not use a camera to take this picture; I used the enlarger and played around with a fresh piece of photo paper.  The assignment was to Think of your favorite quote and match a picture up with it. I burned in the different cutouts and then burned in the quote.  I recently scanned my picture and cropped  the edges and slightly changed the tone. I would like it better if the quote was more centered, but over all I like the feel of the picture.
Arianna S

2 comments:

  1. I like how the quote relates to the picture of the guy jumping of the cliff. I’ve never tried dark room but this picture makes me want to try it.
    JD - ERHS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture really may speak to people, this was a great idea for a picture, a nice quite with whatever that is in the middle, looks like some sort of being, but it all really makes the picture come together.
    -Dylan R FPHS

    ReplyDelete