Thursday, May 5, 2011

Based Vase


This picture was taken in downtown Tacoma at the glass museum. I took this photo because it is really vivid and brings out the colors and light. I took it at an angle up to be able to capture some other glass art around as a frame. During the process of shooting this picture I never really liked what I was getting because it always had they all had a shallow depth of field until I turned on the macro to make the picture stand out. This picture is now definitely how I wanted it to turn out.
July R

1 comment:

  1. This is a great photo. I like the exposure on this piece, just bright enough where you need it and dark where you dont. I really like the combo of angle up and leading lines from the shelving. This really pulls your eyes on to the subject and makes it stand out. I think it kind of tells a story about highlighting what important to you even if it defies tradition.
    -Mitchell Gilbert

    ReplyDelete