Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Memories

For this photo, I decided to take the picture up close to try to enhance the “Cadillac” symbol on the back of the car. I love the way it came out because it shows great depth of field and you can see the reflection of the trees in the car. It was taken during the fall so the color of the car is great for the theme of the month. What I love about this as well is if you look closely, the car has a different license plate it’s out of state and I grew up in that car when I was a little girl. So it really brings back memories and that’s why I chose my grandmother’s car.
- Kira A.

2 comments:

  1. I like this photo because of my passion of cars. I’ve been helping my dad build cars since I was 4 years old. I think to make the picture; you could get the whole Cadillac sign in there.
    Seth M-fphs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the red and the gold how they are together & the focus is good .

    Octavia X - FPHS

    ReplyDelete