Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Matrix


As the day was coming to an end, the sun came out during a foggy cloudy day. I noticed the reflection off of my friend’s Toyota and the shadows cast upon his car. What I did was set my camera to a high shutter  speed. But I didn’t I realize that I had a high iso and it turned out really good. What I did to the picture was I added a vignette to add more affect into the picture. Also, I used a photo filter in order to get that warm feeling of the Matrix. 
Nick B.

5 comments:

  1. The sun is such a great touch in this one, the choice of high shutter speed and high iso worked out really well. I just might give it a try myself! The angle really brings the sun in and really does make me feel warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this picture because I like the way they are presenting the car. They have the sunlight shining on the car to emphasize the car. And I also like the angle the picture was taken. It is an overall great shot!

    JLWFPHS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this photo because it looks really professional.the picture is in focus and the depth of field is really well. the sun burns out a bit of the picture but other than that great job dude.

    Kamo S.-FPHS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this picture, I like the lighting and the colors the light displays. Great Picture! Two Thumbs Up! (:

    Ryan Chamberlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the car is still in focused as the main object. The background is very nice. There is a lot of multiple colors and not just one. The sun gives a very good light to make it look like fall. The angle of the picture is very good as well.

    David C. fphs

    ReplyDelete