Friday, January 6, 2012

Blue

I chose this photo because of how little I actually had to do to get this fine product. I was just messing around with the colors when I accidentally made my friend’s dog completely blue without making the picture look unrealistic in any other way. After that I changed the lighting, made it a bit darker and turned the contrast up to bring out a darker blue in her and this is the final result. She is actually a brownish-red, and some parts of the carpet are as well and that’s why there are bits of blue in it.
Zach P.

5 comments:

  1. This picture reminds me of the song “Blue” by: Eiffel 65. To me also an added bonus to how epic this picture is, is that you did it completely on accident. Good job!

    Marcus L. ~ FPHS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this photo and how the dog is blue and the picture is real. I also like how the dog looks sad for being colored blue.

    Sydney H. PHS

    ReplyDelete
  3. this picture is so dope i love the color. well done
    -ashman dayley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how the dog is looking at the camera, and how its also an odd color so it makes it stand out more. Good rule of thirds too.

    kristin a - FPHS

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like this picture. The color of the dog blends perfectly with the background and the look the dog is giving makes the picture even better. K.Ortega fphs

    ReplyDelete