Monday, January 9, 2012

Malisa

As I was taking pictures for my Portraits assignment I realized that this picture stood out. What made this picture stand out was the angle of this picture. What I like about this angle is that the subject (Malisa) is in focus, meanwhile everything is out of focus. Also, what I did to enhance this photo is I added a vignette and I adjusted the color with the photo filter. What could have enhanced this picture is if I did not cut off her head. But other than that, I think this photo turned out good. 
Nick B

3 comments:

  1. Very Good, I really like the angle down and the border for this picture, how it is dark and the lighting.
    Knechelle Franklin Pierce High School

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this picture; it fits the portrait category well. Something that could make the picture better could be the location you took it, it’s a really nice picture of her but the background with the dirt and weeds makes it look like she’s in a messy place, and portraits are normally taken in nice scenery. Some really pretty green grass or maybe an actual garden would have been a perfect background for this picture of Malisa.
    Kiera L-FPHS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this photo, mainly because of the angle. It is a good angle down but also shows her whole body. She is in focus while the background isn’t, allowing the focus to be all on her. Although her head is cut off, I think it works because the rest of her body is shown. Also, her sweater is accented by the leaves and rail in the back, and the frame is nice.
    Chloe-- FPHS

    ReplyDelete