Thursday, January 31, 2013

Self-Portrait


I like this picture because it’s not the normal self-portrait picture. I had to set the camera on a self-timer and then set it on the counter. I tried many times with my hands in different positions and using different angles, but this one looked the best. I adjusted the levels of the background and changed it black and white so that my hands would be the main focus. I like how my hands are the only color in the photo. Overall, I like how this picture turned out.
 Courtney M

3 comments:

  1. I like your picture! It seems very original. I don’t like how the top of your fingers on your left hand aren’t there, but the color is good. The background color isn’t the greatest. Depth of field is done well and your hands are centered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this photo because it has depth of field and it is very clear you can see all the writing on her hands.
    Alyshea-FPHS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don’t like the picture because why would you write on your hand? I can see if you wrote it on to a nice poster board and the tried to crop it then it would be better. I really think that you we bored. It is rule of thirds but I think that u can do better than that.
    tyler -FPHS

    ReplyDelete