Friday, February 1, 2013

The Magic Glow

This photo was taken in a very dark room when all the lights were off and just a small flash light was used. My partner and I were trying to draw simple things on the wall with a flash light and for this photo she was trying to draw a flower while the camera was on a tripod. We lowered the ISO and set the shutter speed to 4 seconds. Then in Photoshop I increased the levels to make the photo brighter. Overall, I liked how this photo is bright and it has a nice pretty blue glow.
Briana M

1 comment:

  1. I really like the blue light design that is in this picture. This photo uses a center focus and really draws your eyes to the blue object in the center. I like the lighting in this picture because it is so different. The background is so dark but there is a gorgeous light in the middle. This picture gives me a mysterious mood for some reason.

    ReplyDelete