Monday, February 14, 2011

Neverending Creek


I took this picture at my aunt’s house.  I really like how this picture has so many rocks and grasses sticking out of the water and you can see the grass under the water.  If you look closely you can see bridges in the back, over the water that we still use today.  It is also pretty cool that you can see the water running.  In the top corner there was a blue tarp and I used the clone tool to get rid of it. I also adjusted the contrast to make the colors more vivid.  Overall, I am pretty proud of this picture, one thing that does bother me though is the glare on the water, besides that I like it.
Tykayah

5 comments:

  1. i really enjoy this photo, i think i may have been a little better if you were eye level with the stream, also i like the reflection effect you get with it. good job.
    Payton G -FPHS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is using a nice s-curve and the colors are really nice. It kind of gives of a feeling of mystery; Where is it leading to? Good job.
    LT ERHS

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, I really enjoy looking at this picture because of the depth of field. You did a really good job of capturing the water that leads the viewer’s eyes toward the back. I also like how you captured it because it uses curved lines effectively, and it shows different perspective. I like this photo. It is a very good snapshot of nature.

    -A.K.
    FPHS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the river curves from sight. The green grass really livens the picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture sets off the mood to be very happy and cheerful. I love hoe the water is so clear and you can see right through it. It makes me want to go and walk across it. The colors that are on this picture work very well together.

    Tyler-PHS

    ReplyDelete